National Suicide Prevention Lifeline
Having trouble coping?
When problems seem overwhelming, it is important to know when to ask for help.
Please call us if you or someone you know is experiencing any of the following warning signs, especially if problems are making it hard to get through the day or they seem to be getting worse.
- Eating or sleeping too much or too little
- Pulling away from people and things
- Having low or no energy
- Feeling numb or like nothing matters
- Having unexplained aches or pains
- Feeling helpless or hopeless
- Smoking, drinking or using drugs more than you should
- Feeling unusually confused or forgetful; on edge, angry or upset; or worried and scared
- Fighting with family and friends
- Unable to get rid of troubling thoughts and memories
- Thinking of hurting yourself or killing yourself
- Unable to perform daily tasks like taking care of your kids or getting to work or school.